Help 4 a desperate Dad

in despairMaking this as short as possible, I’ve been divorced 5 yrs, ex has custodial custody while we both have joint custody.

However she decided that she wanted to move out of state, I filed my motion to keep my kids here, she filed a motion to have divorce decree modified so as to be able to leave.

I found out Step-Dad has been showering with daughters ages 8, 10, and 11, also ex’s sister is living in home as well with her 4 kids and selling drugs as well as using, this was told to me by my 14 yr old son, who also told me that his mom had shown him and his sisters porn on the internet, social services investigated but said that children were not in danger, and that a “plan” was made to stop Step-Dad from bathing with children and to keep all my kids away from ex’s sister.

However I just file a motion for Permanent Physical custody…..but without the backing of social services and not wanting to pull my kids into court (which might really hurt them) can anyone offer any advice ?? I am in Colorado. TIA

If you have any kind of “joint” custody arrangement

If you have any kind of “joint” custody arrangement you could file an Emergency Ex-parte motion to stop the stuptidy. That is what i had to do to my ex.

She tried to move my boys 3 hours away to her boyfriends house just 3 days before school. We had Joint legal/Physical. The only way I found out was that i am very active in my boys lives and called to set up a time to meet for school open-house. That is when she informed me of her plans.She wasn’t going to tell me until it was too late!

Moral: Stay in touch and call an attorney immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she moves with your daughter she can claim that she has become integrated into her new surroundings and it may be very hard and expensive to get her back.

Good luck

You need to stay strong for your daughter

It makes me mad when one parent thinks they could have produced their child(ren) without the other parent.