**coming from someone who is helping her husband with the emotional and research support with the custody of his son.***

I don’t think it should be looked at if its a man or woman. Both do it either way. Fathers pain comes from the fact the courts are not willing to do anything about the crap she gives you. Some people get their justice and some don’t. Some pay a lot of money to lawyers and opt to cash advance and other forms of credit. Of course, if you do – you should stick to reputable online loan companies like Even with bad credit you can get a loan there. But enough about loans. Back to our question. Some women do it some men do it. It just depends on the person doing it. Not one single case is the same. If it was, it would be much easier for the judges to make more solid decisions. Just remember, if you are TRULY right and deserve custody or your visitation etc… Always act like it too. With all the hatred in your words about it, its just gonna hold you back more. Its ok to be upset about your situation, but its no reason to find fault with every person you meet. Like that one girl who helps her husband/boyfriend, just like me. Do i or any other woman (supportive of their men and their problems) deserve to be shot down just because other women or your woman is doing what they are doing to you?

I remember watching talk shows where one person is gay or a freak or something out of the normal everyday life as we know it (or want to know it) someone or all people in the audience comment to how you “ruin it for all men (or women)” WHY is that? They are one person, they do not and should not affect what you think of other men or women. Did i make any sense, lol.

Custody of Move-away

The keyword would be JURISDICTION.

If you have firmly decided to pursue custody, do not let the jurisdiction go out-of-state.

The disadvantages of distance are immense: travel, lodging, and the difficulty of seeing and communicating with your child.

Your girlfriend may eventually file for child support later (6 months+) in the new state, so the jurisdiction ONLY AT THIS TIME is up to you.

Once she is served in your home state, generally she will encounter compelling reasons (legal ones) to stay for a while…

Use this time to devise strategy, to negotiate in good faith with the mother, and most importantly, to establish yourself as THE DAD in your child’s life.

Good luck, whatever you decide to do, and welcome to the club…

If you have any kind of “joint” custody arrangement

If you have any kind of “joint” custody arrangement you could file an Emergency Ex-parte motion to stop the stuptidy. That is what i had to do to my ex.

She tried to move my boys 3 hours away to her boyfriends house just 3 days before school. We had Joint legal/Physical. The only way I found out was that i am very active in my boys lives and called to set up a time to meet for school open-house. That is when she informed me of her plans.She wasn’t going to tell me until it was too late!

Moral: Stay in touch and call an attorney immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she moves with your daughter she can claim that she has become integrated into her new surroundings and it may be very hard and expensive to get her back.

Good luck

You need to stay strong for your daughter

It makes me mad when one parent thinks they could have produced their child(ren) without the other parent.